Monday 30 March 2015

Part 3: Dreamy Destinations.


If the first two posts didnt fire you up, this one definitely will! Part  three is all about destinations
These are a few places that I`m dreaming of right now...
Bahamas:Someday soon...
Bali:This one was an anniversary vacation. The best I've ever had...
Dubai: Sun, sea, shopping, because a girls gotta do what she was born to...
Garden Route, South Africa: This place is amazing. It's called Pezula Castle and you will definitely feel like royalty. Check it out here.
Maldives:I want to go...NOW!!!
reethirah.oneandonlyresorts.com
Mauritius: Always a good idea!
Cruising the Med: I'm working on it...

Thailand: Memories are made of this...
Morocco: Just so amazing...
Paris in the spring:  The city of love, J'adore...
Turkey: It was love at first sight...
Hong Kong: This place makes me smile!
Which one will it be?
Just got to go sweet talk Hubby. Perhaps I`ll make his favourite dinner tonight. After all they do say that the way to a man`s heart... ummm wallet is through his tummy...
What kind of holiday do you prefer, Sun&sea, adventure, sightseeing, shopping....
I must admit, I love a little bit of everything.Gotta go now, there`s packing to be done!



No comments:

Post a Comment