Sunday 4 September 2016

6 Reasons to Love Real Techniques...


When Real Techniques came to South Africa, I was super excited! I could not wait to get my hands on some of these raved about brushes. Designed by Youtuber's, Sam and Nic Chapman, these brushes are awesome! I've been using them for a few months. I currently own the 'Core Collection' and the 'Starter Set', and I have every intention to add to my collection.  


Here are six reasons why I love Real Technique brushes:
1. They are easy to clean. 
2. The brushes are made of a synthetic material (Teklon).
3. The range includes every type of brush imaginable.
4. The soft bristles are ultra plush and always produce flawless results.
5, Each brush head is hand cut to perfection, allowing for easy application and a range of different looks.
6. The names of each brush are on the handles making it easy to pick the correct brush.  


The 'Starter Set' is perfect to ensure your eye makeup is flawless. It includes the following:
A crease brush
A base shadow brush
An accent brush
A fine liner brush
A brow brush


The 'Core Collection' is ideal to create a flawless canvas and it  includes the following brushes:
A contour brush
A Foundation brush
A detail brush for concealer or lipstick
A buffing brush


The brushes are available at:
 For more information about these brushes visit the Real Techniques website (realtechniques.com).



No comments:

Post a Comment